Wholemeal cookies with oatmeal and honey
Delicious wholemeal biscuits that with the touch of honey make them difficult to keep, because they will fly before we know it. We are going to help each other as you know from our Monsieur Cuisine.
100 gr. of wholemeal flour and a little more to work the dough
100 g of oat flakes or oat bran
½ tsp of salt
2 tsp. brown sugar (panela)
½ tsp sodium bicarbonate
75 g cold butter in pieces
1 tsp. lemon juice
30 gr of milk
100 g of honey
- We put the flour, oats, salt, sugar and bicarbonate in a glass and program 10S V5
- We add the butter and program 5S V5
- We incorporate the lemon juice, milk and honey and program 10S V6
- We remove the dough (it is very sticky) from the glass on a work surface sprinkled with wholemeal flour, sprinkle more flour on top, make a ball and wrap it in transparent film. We reserve in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200º. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Take the dough out of the fridge, crush it with your hands (sprinkle with flour as many times as you need so that it doesn’t stick) until it is 5-7 mm thick. (we can also do it with a roller). Cut circles of dough with a pasta cutter and place them on the reserved trays.
- Bake each tray at 200º, for 12M, remove from the oven, wait a couple of minutes for them to warm up and with a spatula, put them on a rack where they cool down completely.