The vegetable fideua is a seafood dish that comes from the Levantine coast. It is similar to paella with the only difference that rice is added to one and fideuá noodles to the other. It can be cooked in many ways and in recetasmonsieur.com we explain it. This recipe is one of the easiest recipes.
Vegetable noodle with Monsieur Cuisine
Onions 100 grams
Garlic cloves 2
Green pepper 120 grams
Red pepper 120 grams
Tomatoes 150 grams
Mushrooms (optional) 150 grams
Green asparagus (optional) 200 grams
Vegetable fideuá noodles 350 grams
Frozen peas 60 grams
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Salt To taste
Instructions for use 12 minutes
1. For the vegetable fideua, we will peel the onions, garlic and peppers. We chop them together and program 6 seconds at a speed of 5.
2. We put oil and rehaogamos, reverse at speed 1, 5 minutes and temperature 120 º.
3. Cut and peel the tomatoes, cut the asparagus, wash the mushrooms and put them in the glass. Set the machine in reverse gear at speed 1 for 5 minutes at a temperature of 120º.
4. Add 750 ml of water, add salt and cook in reverse gear for 8 minutes at speed 1 and temperature 100º.
5. Add the noodles and the peas and program reverse at 100º, speed 1 for 7 minutes. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and serve.
Guests at home and you don’t know what to do? This quick and easy recipe will get you out of more than one predicament.