And if we feel like a typical Madrid sweet for breakfast, let’s light up our Monsieur Cuisine and get to work.
50 Ml of milk
75 Ml of water
50 gr of sugar
50 g butter/margarine
25 g fresh yeast
300 g of flour with strength
A pinch of salt
- Put the milk, water, sugar and butter in the jug (without covering the hole), program 5M V1 37º
- We incorporate the crumbled yeast, salt and half of the flour (covered hole) program 15S V6
- Add the rest of the 3M V4 flour
- Form the buns, making a small cut in the top, paint with milk or beaten egg, add moistened sugar in the cut, and let it rise until it doubles its size inside the oven (to speed up the time, we can put the oven at 50º)
- We bake 15M 200º in the oven that we will have preheated
- Allow to cool before consumption.