A recipe that is undoubtedly a success, a few steps with our Monsieur Cuisine and we will have a cake ready that will have nothing to envy to those of renown.
200 gr. raw almond
4 eggs L
210 g sugar
250 g milk
220 gr sunflower oil
150g cocoa powder in a cup Pure does not serve
100 g flour
1 sachet of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
150 gr dark chocolate 70%-85% minimum
240 gr. whipping cream
25 g honey
50 g butter
1 jar of peach, apricot, strawberry, cherry jam… to taste
5 gelatine sheets
120 gr whipping cream
130 g sugar
75 gr cocoa powder you can put pure
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- Grind the almond 20S V PROGRESSIVE 5-7-10 and set aside
- Without washing the glass, eggs and sugar 4M 37º V4 and other 4M without temperature same speed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and the reserved ground almond, 20S V6
- Pour into a well-greased 23 cm mould (which can be dismantled if possible) and bake for 50 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave it in for a further 10 minutes with the door closed so that it can finish baking. (The time will depend on each oven).
- Allow to cool and remove from the mold, cover with film.
- Chopped dark chocolate, cream, honey and butter 3M 50º V2 Make sure everything is well melted. Allow to cool almost completely.
- Cut the cake into 3 discs, fill one with the jam, cover, fill with ganache, cover and cover with the rest of the ganache. Take it to the fridge, until it is no longer shiny.
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water.
- Without washing the glass of ganache, add the cream, water, sugar and cocoa, 5M 100º V4
- Add the well drained gelatine, 1M V4 While the ganache is solidifying, let the temperature drop to 30º, turn it over from time to time so that it does not create a crust.
- Cover the surface and let it fall over the edges, finish covering and take it to the fridge.
- Decorate as desired.