Profiteroles with chocolate
This can be one of the perfect sweets, because of its size. If we are taking care of ourselves a little, it will be easy for us to take a bite and taste how delicious these sweets are because of our Monsieur Cuisine Connect.
For the cream:
500 g whipping cream minimum 35% fat
80 g brown sugar
For the choux dough:
130 g of water
120 g of semi-dried milk
100 g of butter
1 pinch of sugar
160 g pastry flour
For the custard:
1 oil jet
100 g brown sugar
50 g cornstarch
500 g semi-skimmed milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
1 pinch of salt
For the icing:
1 egg white
200 g of icing sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- First, we pour the eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla sugar, cornstarch, milk and a pinch of salt into the glass. We program 7M 90º V4
- We divided the custard into three bowls. One we mix with coffee and one with chocolate. Cover with film and keep in the fridge so that they are very cold.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180º.
- On the other hand, let’s prepare the mass of the profiteroles. In the glass we put the butter, sugar, water and milk. We program 5M 90º V2
- After a while, we add the flour all at once. We put the lid on and program 15S V4. We let the mixture cool down a bit.
- Then we add the eggs one by one while turning our monsieur to V4. When they are well mixed we put them in a pastry bag.
- On a tray with baking paper, we make the cakes in different ways. We bake for 30 minutes at 180º.
- Now we prepare the icing. Pour the icing sugar, the egg white and a few drops of lemon juice into the glass. Put in 20S V6. Separate the icing into two bowls and mix them with coffee and chocolate. Set aside.
- Finally, we prepare the whipped cream. Place the butterfly on the blades and pour the cream and sugar into the glass and program V3. We stop when it’s ready.
- We put the whipped cream in pastry bags and fill our snacks with this. We finish them off by sprinkling them with hot chocolate.