Iberian sirloin steak in Pedro Ximenez
This meat will be twice as juicy with this fabulous and famous sauce. We will hardly make any effort thanks to our Monsieur Cuisine connect or the Monsieur Cuisine Plus
1 pork fillet in medallions
1 medium onion
250 gr of meat broth
120 gr of Pedro XImenez wine
10 g wheat flour
40 gr of AOVE
Salt and pepper
- Gild the medallions in a frying pan with part of the oil of the recipe, take out and reserve the medallions already gilded and the oil and the fat of the frying pan.
- Put the onion in the glass and put 7S V5 and lower the remains.
- Add the AOVE from browning the meat and the rest of the recipe and sauté at 120º 9M (without the saucepan). Then add the flour and program 3M 120º.
- Now we add the broth, the wine and a pinch of salt and we put it 20M V2 120º (without cup)
- Now we’re going to crush the sauce so that it’s very thin, progressive speed from 5 to 10 about 30S
- In the same pan that we brown, we put the tenderloins and the sauce and we leave them 5M at medium heat