The recipe for homemade croissants or croissants (from the French croissant) is original in bakeries and is eaten especially at breakfast or snacks. It contains yeast, butter, sugar and flour among others. We have adapted it in this way and it looks spectacular. You can find this recipe in the section of easy recipes.
Recipe of Homemade Croissants with Monsieur Cuisine
600 gr. of wheat flour
100 gr. of sugar
1 sachet of yeast
75 gr. of butter
Half a teaspoon of salt
180 ml. of milk
Essence of vanilla
Instructions for use
1. Put the milk, vanilla essence and sugar mentioned above into the glass. We program for 1 minute, at speed 2 and 36 degrees.
2. Once finished and without removing any ingredients from the glass, add 1 egg and the yeast. Set for 10 seconds at speed 3.
3. Add the flour and salt and program the kneading.
4. Add the butter again and knead for 2 minutes.
5. Take all the ingredients out of the glass, put them on a tray and let them rest for 1 hour.
6. After one hour, use a rolling pin to stretch the dough to a finger’s thickness. Cut it into triangles and make the shape of the homemade croissant, twisting it and leaving the smallest part of the triangle for the last one. We can fill the croissant with whatever we want, nutella, chocolate, white chocolate…
7. Once prepared, we leave them on a tray in the oven to rest for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, we prepare the oven at 180 ºC. Beat the leftover egg and use a brush to paint over the homemade croissants, making them golden.
8. Put the tray in the oven and heat it up for 15 or 20 minutes.