Fantastic bread rolls for snacks or breakfast, which will have both adults and children looking forward to enjoying them. Best of all, it’s so easy to make with our thermomix lidl.
100 g of milk
13 g fresh yeast
30 gr sunflower oil
1 egg yolk
1 tsp. vanilla essence
1 pinch of salt
50 g of chocolate chips
250 g of strong flour
- We pour the milk into the glass with a little bit of the 3M 37º V3 sugar
- We add the yeast and put 3M V3
- Add the rest of the ingredients and press the KNEAD button twice
- Take it out and put it in a container lightly smeared with oil and cover it with film paper and a cloth for an hour (until its volume is doubled).
- Form the scones with the pips (it is important that the pips are cold) and put them on the baking tray, cover them and wait for them to double in volume
- We paint with egg and put in the oven 180º 10M