Black rice with squid
This black rice with squid is an easy recipe to make and in only 25 minutes. Ideal for meals with family or friends.
Black rice with squid with Monsieur Cuisine
500 gr of squid rings
400 g of Bomba rice
250 ml of white wine
1 litre of fish stock
4 bags of squid ink
parsley, salt and pepper
Instructions for use 25 minutes
1. Put the fresh squid, parsley and chop 8 seconds at speed 6. Once finished we put them on a plate.
2. Cut and peel the tomatoes, put them in the glass and chop them for 6 seconds at speed 6. Once finished put them on a plate.
3. Peel the onion and garlic, put them in the glass and chop them with a turbo for 7 seconds.
4. Put 2 spoonfuls of olive oil in the glass and program to re-freeze for 3 minutes.
5. Add the rice, chopped squid, wine, fish stock (heated in the microwave), tomato and ink. We cook all this in reverse, for 15 minutes, speed 1 and temperature 100º.
Have you ever had guests in the house and you don’t know what to do? This quick and easy black rice will get you out of more than one predicament. In only 25 minutes you will have it ready and the only thing you need to have prepared at home are the ingredients. How easy is it?
We can add sepia, prawns, squid, octopus or simply use venere rice to the recipe. In many ways, remove or add similar ingredients. Above all, it is important to follow the steps so that there are no mistakes.
Keep in mind, that in step number 5, the fish stock has to be very hot in the microwave.