Aniseed and lemon doughnuts
Typical Andalusian dessert, especially at Easter, we will make them in our Monsieur Cuisine to make it easier, faster and cleaner.
Skin of a lemon without the white part
1 Envelope of royal yeast
200 g of sugar
Pinch of salt
100 g sunflower oil
500 g of flour
60 g of aniseed
- We put in the glass the sugar and the skin of a lemon ( without white part ) 30S V10
- Add the yolks of the 3 eggs (the whites will be mounted and added at the end), the aniseed and the 10S V4 oil.
- Add the sachet of yeast, the flour and a pinch of salt and the whites of the eggs, preferably beaten to a stiff consistency (this makes the doughnuts fluffier).
- We take out and work out.
- You pour out more flour to finish the dough.
- We end up making the doughnut shapes and frying them in plenty of hot oil