Almond and pumpkin pie
With this cake we won’t leave anyone indifferent. We’ll be delighted, and you can’t imagine that it was easier for us to prepare thanks to our monsieur cousine
250 gr. of roasted pumpkin
4 medium eggs
160 gr. of sugar
100 g of ground almonds
50 g of flour
5 grams of baking powder
The grating of half a lemon
A pinch of salt
- We remove the crust from the pumpkin, make large pieces, wrap them in aluminum foil and put them in the oven at about 30M 180ºC. We let them cool down and crush them with a fork. We reserve until it cools down
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC up and down and grease the mould
- We separate the whites from the yolks and reserve
- We put the butterfly in the glass with the yolks and sugar and program 5M V3
- We remove the butterfly, add the roasted pumpkin and the ground almond and program 1M V3
- We add the flour and the sifted yeast and program 15S V3
- Wash the lemon, dry and grate half the peel and add to the dough, mix with a spatula and set aside
- We clean and dry the glass well.
- Put the butterfly, add the egg whites with a pinch of salt and program V3 without time.
- When they are ready, put the egg whites in the bowl where we had the previous dough and mix them with encircling movements with a spatula
- We pour the dough into the mold. Tap on the counter and bake for 35/40 minutes until you see that it is done.
- Let it cool down in the mould, take it out to a grill and when it is cold decorate it in the way you like.