3 Chocolates Cake with Monsieur Cuisine
Do you have guests and want to make a special dessert? Do you want to make a cake for a party that everyone likes? Are you chocolate lovers? Then you have to prepare the 3-chocolate cake following this recipe for Monsieur Cuisine.
It is a cake that, without the need to decorate it much, already has a very good presentation. The 3-chocolate cake is very creamy and don’t think that it is cloying because it doesn’t have any added sugar, only the one contained in the chocolate bars.
Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes Total time: 30 minutes
- 300g of cookies
- 80g of butter
- 200g of white chocolate
- 200g of milk chocolate
- 200g of Chocolate Fondant
- 750g of whole milk
- 750g of cream
- 3 Envelopes of Curd
- We introduce the cookies in the glass and program 10 sec / Speed 8
- We add the butter and select 15 sec / Speed 8
- We put the resulting mixture into a mould, flatten and compact it with a spoon and let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Layer the white chocolate: Put the white chocolate, 250 g of milk, 250 g of cream and 1 sachet of curd in the glass and set for 7 min / Speed 5 / 90ºC
- We pour the chocolate over the base of the cookies and keep it in the fridge to cool down while we make the other layer.
- Layer of milk chocolate: Put the milk chocolate, 250 g of milk, 250 g of cream and 1 sachet of curd in the glass and set aside for 7 min / Speed 5 / 90ºC
- If the layer of white chocolate is very curdled, we make some stripes with the fork so that it adheres to the new layer, pour the milk chocolate over it and let it rest in the fridge.
- Layer of fondant chocolate: Put the fondant chocolate, 250 g of milk, 250 g of cream and 1 sachet of curd in the glass and set for 7 min / Speed 5 / 90ºC
- Scratch the layer of milk chocolate, pour the dark chocolate over it and let it rest in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
We can present this dessert as a cake in a mold or in individual glasses, with or without the base of cookies, as we like!
When pouring the chocolates into the mould, instead of pouring it directly, we will do it on a spoon so that the previous layer does not rise.
The cake may be more attractive to the eye in reverse order, that is, making the fondant chocolate layer first and then the white chocolate layer. But the advantage of following the order of our recipe is that you don’t have to wash the glass between layers and it is just as good.
To give our 3-chocolate cake a special touch, we can decorate it with noodles or chocolate shavings.